Thursday, March 3, 2011

NEW DAY & New Videos!!

Hi! I meant to post these yesterday but we were so busy!
One is a goodnight cheer & kiss 
and the others are just me, being me!
Happy Thursday everybody! 
Peace!
xoaLiZaxo

I simply adoooooore this outfit and ponytails.  
When I spin it's like a helicoptor! LOL!!

And another video, me reading for our reading challenge! I looooove to read! I would read all day and all night and then read some more! I am reading a couple of books right now, Little House in the Big woods and The Dragons of Blueland.  They are both AWESOME! BTW - this video is kinda long, but really good! 



here's a sideways video of me - not sure what Mommy was doing?!!


OK, that is all for now. See you all later!

i love laura ingalls

this is a great book!





3 comments:

  1. You are the best! Uncle Chippy loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is sooo long Beanie!! Beautiful! I am so happy that I can watch these videos of you - I feel like I'm right there with you! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo BIG WET KISSES!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Let me know how you like my blog or any questions you might have!